Landbay will lend to expats (expatriates) assuming you have credit history in the UK and an active UK bank statement. Additionally, the following criteria apply:
- We will not accept applications from first-time expat borrowers; you must have existing buy-to-let property in the UK
- Your employed income must be the equivalent of £40,000 or if you are self-employed you must be earning the equivalent of £60,000
- We will lend to residents of the European Union (both individual and ltd company applicants)
- We will only lend to residents of FATF member jurisdictions, excluding Russia, if you are applying via a limited company which is registered in England or Wales
- The maximum LTV for expat borrowers is: 70% and maximum rental income ratio is 135%.